INDUCTION OF AUDIT/ACCOUNTS OFFICERS OF DEPARTMENTAL CADRE INTO INTER-DEPARTMENTAL CADRE (PA&AS) IN BPS-17.
Office of the AUDITOR GENERAL OF PAKISTAN Islamabad issued letter No.063-DD-Legal/Secretary Induction Committee/2019, Dated 03rd February, 2020 regarding Induction of Audit / Accounts Officers of Departmental Cadre into Inter-Departmental Cadre in BPS-17.
- Reference this office’s earlier letter No 50/DD Legal/Secretary Induction Committee/2019 dated 26-11-2019 on the above subject.
- In view of observations raised by certain FAOs on the Provisional Combined Seniority List circulated among FAOs of DAGP & OCGA, following points/clarification may be taken into account while preparing/correcting the combined seniority of Audit/Accounts Officers.
- Particulars, such as date of entry into service, date of promotion as AAO & AO, date of death (where applicable), date of pre-mature retirement/retirement on superannuation of AOs. along-with dates and names of AOs inducted into IDC are missing in relevant columns of Provisional Combined Seniority List. All field offices are requested to send data complete in all respects to this office.
- Names of some AOs are in duplicate as their names are being reflected against two or more than two offices which needs to be rectified by concerned offices (List attached).
- The seniority of directly recruited AAOs who joined service in 2001, 2005 & 2009 respectively needs to be determined by FAOs in the light of FPSC merit list.
- The seniority of Contractual Audit Officers (AOs) has been adjusted from the date of regularization of service w.e.f 2012 in the light of OM F. No. 4(2)R-2/2014-237 dated 07-04- 2015 and OM F.No.4(2)R-2/2014-241 dated 20-09-2016 issued by Regulation Wing Finance Scanned with S/ V Division, Islamabad.
- The Provisional Combined Seniority List has been prepared on the analogy that “an AO who is promoted on an earlier date shall be senior from the one who has been promoted on a later date”. Similarly, the date of actualization/promotion on the post of AO is effective for determining their seniority which may please be corrected by each FAO accordingly.
- Keeping in view that the Provisional Combined Seniority List of Accounts Audit Officers of CGA and DAGP has been prepared on the basis of data provided by FAOs, errors and omissions are expected. If any Accounts/Audit Officer has any logical reservation regarding Combined Seniority List, it may please be addressed at FAO level in the light of Seniority Rules and a corrected list in all respects may please be forwarded to this office, within 10 days of the receipt of this letter. so that induction process be carried out expeditiously.
- This issues with the approval of DAG (A&C).