ANTI-DENGUE CAMPAIGN WITH THE SPECIAL FOCUS ON AWARENESS AND CLEANLINESS IN ALL PUBLIC & PRIVATE SCHOOLS
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT MONITORING WING IMPORTANT issued SOPs regarding Anti-Dengue Campaign vide letter bearing No.DD(M)/Dengue/2020, Dated Lahore the 11th February, 2020.
- Reference meeting held under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary, Punjab on 31st January, 2020 wherein it has been directed that all Departments shall gear up activities under the ongoing Anti-Dengue campaign with the special focus on awareness and cleanliness in all public & private schools, keeping in view the changing weather.
- I am, therefore, directed to request you to take necessary measures to ensure cleanliness as well as awareness to combat with dengue menace by adopting the following SOPs:
- Cleanliness (premises, toilets, water tanks, roof tops etc.)
- Display of Dengue related Banners, Posters & Charts
- Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
- Removal of Junks Removal of Plugging of water leakages
- Identification of Dengue larvae and larviciding
- Ban on wearing of Half sleeve shirts
- Observance of Zero Period
- Effective mechanism of Monitoring and Reporting
- Ban on IRS
- Stagnant Water In order to eliminate the Dengue Virus, all the CEOs (DEA) DEOs, Dy. DEOs/ Focal persons/ Head of Schools shall ensure implementation of the SOPs on Dengue through coordinated efforts in Public and Private Schools in their respective jurisdiction and shall also furnish progress/ visit report of visited sites / schools along with snaps through Android Phone / e-mail, showing Anti-Dengue activities at firstname.lastname@example.org on daily basis, as per attached format.
THIS MAY BE TREATED ON TOP PRIORITY